Providing automated management of employees as well as partners and contractors
In many organizations, significant effort (and expense) is required to monitor and maintain workforce information. Whatâ€™s more, this data oftentimes becomes redundant or is even overlooked due its management by different individuals or departments.
A workflow management system from SecurAlarm Systems provides automated management of your employees as well as partners and contractors. Human resources tracking, training, certifications and more including adherence to corporate and regulatory policies can all be electronically enforced with this system.
A comprehensive, flexible solution, processes pertaining to regulatory compliance, corporate policy governance and even software system requirements can be assigned to those at the operation level. Simultaneously, events occurring at the operational level can be communicated to the corporate level and automatically incorporated into your enterprise business processes.
The efficiencies you can gain through a workflow management system from SecurAlarm include:
- Tracking employees and achieving access-level approval automation
- Guaranteeing ongoing compliance through automated rules and procedures
- Meeting and automating physical security compliance and regulatory requirements
- Implementing automated occupational health and safety controls
- Integrating and distributing physical security business processes throughout your organization
As implemented by SecurAlarm, workflow management systems can also track pertinent information for partners and contractors working on an organization’s physical site. This includes the ability to segregate such groups from the workforce for reporting and tracking of any unique requirements.